How to Get Instant Traffic from StumbleUpon on Your Site

Hi, friends today I'm bringing you a premium method to get instant traffic via StumbleUpon. As a newbie, my blog doesn't receive much traffic and this problem is same with almost every new blogger. So I frequently search on the internet on how to get high traffic on my blog and other websites. Last week while searching about the same, I came across a video named " How I got my traffic doubled in 1 day ". As usual such videos attracts and I watched the video and followed the steps. 

Within no time I had a boost in my traffic and I was like Woah that's it I've cracked a code. When I did some further research on it, like checking who all from my Facebook friends are on it, the result was amazing. I saw only top bloggers on it, and they indeed made a good reputation on it by sharing their blog posts. This made me sure that StubleUpon is one big source of traffic for them. 



Before knowing how it actually works, I would like to tell all newbies about StumbleUpon. StumbleUpon is basically a Discover Engine that recommends interest specific web content to the users. It is a social network with millions of members where people share web content, photos or videos. It has a very broad list of categories allowing us to find pages and sites of our interest.

Now the question arises, How to Get Instant Traffic from StumbleUpon ??? 
Well its really simple and everyone can easily take advantage of it to get the maximum out of it. 

Firstly, Signup at StumbleUpon.com. After signing up it will ask you to select your areas of interest, Don't fill randomly as it an important part. Once you have completed with all your profile related activities, it will lead you to your interest related contents, you can like, dislike or stumble those pages. In this way you may find some really interesting tricks, topics and other content. 

Now its time to add your page and content so that other users find your website too.  Login to your account and go to Submit. Here you can submit your post easily as shown below. Just fill the details accurately and submit it.





Once you submit your post, open up your Analytics and boom. You will be having around 20-50 views on your post. The more likes you get to your post on StumbleUpon the more it will be shared to others. So this way you get Instant Traffic on your Site or blog

MY StumbleUpon Profile

It is not necessary to always go to the link and submit your post, you can easily submit by using a StumbleUpon social widget or even a toolbar having StumbleUpon button. 


Some tips that may help you get more exposure:



Please share this trick with other bloggers and comment below your experiences with it. For more Traffic tricks Click Here


Labels: , , , , ,